Students From Grand Haven High School
- Meet with High School Assistant Principal and Counselor.
- If recommendation is made to transfer to Central, the Central High School Principal must be contacted to set up an appointment.
- Student will be admitted to Central High School once a "transfer" form has been completed by the student at Grand Haven High School and brought to Central High School.
Out of District Students
- Obtain a copy of transcripts from previous school(s).
- Set up an appointment with the Principal of Central High School.
- Bring a parent or guardian to attend the intake meeting.
- Provide current immunization records.
- Provide a birth certificate.