Enrollment Process

Students From Grand Haven High School

  1. Meet with High School Assistant Principal and Counselor.
  2. If recommendation is made to transfer to Central, the Central High School Principal must be contacted to set up an appointment.
  3. Student will be admitted to Central High School once a "transfer" form has been completed by the student at Grand Haven High School and brought to Central High School.

Out of District Students

  1. Obtain a copy of transcripts from previous school(s).
  2. Set up an appointment with the Principal of Central High School.
  3. Bring a parent or guardian to attend the intake meeting.
  4. Provide current immunization records.
  5. Provide a birth certificate.

School Info

Central High School

106 S. Sixth Street
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Office: 616.850.6800
Fax: 616.850.6810


School Day: 
7:50 a.m-2:35 p.m.



Syndicate content